Ba Na Hill 1 Day
- Duration:1 day
- Destinations: Da Nang
Ba Na Mountain is located on Truong Son Mountain, on the West of Da Nang City. Ba Na was found in 1919 by French colonists. During French colonial period, French people were chosen Ba Na as the Da Lat in Da Nang because of its cool climate and the beautiful view. The old villas were rebuilt and became the accommodation for tourist who wants to overnight
- With a 5km long of cable car system which carries up to Ba Na’s peak at 1487m above the sea level, visitors will enjoy the cool climate at the summit due to the elevation difference.
- Nowadays, this place is a prior choice for domestic people, specially, for local people in Da Nang and provinces around.
08:00: The car and tour guide will pick up visitors at meeting point and start to visit Ba Na Hills - King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central. The beautiful weather here is always cool.
09:00: You will admire the high by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia. You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda. You will see the panorama of Danang City.
11:00: Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park
12:00: Have a lunch and rest at the restaurant
13:00: Explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m, you can see panorama view of the Hana Hills and Quang Nam - Da Nang on high. On the top of mountain have Linh Tu Pagoda that is a special temple construction.
15:00: Return Danang.
Price: 92 USD/person (group 2 persons)
- Transfer with air condition and experienced driver
- Cable car and entrance fee in the Fantasy Park.
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above.
- Provide group list including detail personal information and contact.