Bai Dinh – Trang An 1 day tour
- Duration:1 day tour
- Destinations: Bai Dinh - Trang An
Bai Dinh Temple (Vietnamese: Chùa Bái Đính) or Bai Dinh Temple Spiritual and Cultural Complex is a complex of Buddhist temples on Bai Dinh Mountain in Gia Viễn District, Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam. The compound consists of the original old temple and a newly created larger temple. It is considered the largest complex of Buddhist temples in Vietnam and has become popular site for Buddhist pilgrimages from across Vietnam.
7:45-8:15: Our tour guide and car pick you up at hotels in Old Quater depart for the tour to Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang an eco-tourism.
10:20: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12:00: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
13:00: Depart to visit Trang an eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou, Sinh Cave, Si Cave…etc.
16:00: Getting on the car return to Hanoi.
18:30: Back to Hanoi drop you back your address Tour ends.
Things to bring:
Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella, sun cream, sunglasses
- 45 USD/person(group tour)
- 100 USD/person(private tour from 2 persons)
- Pick up and transfer BY A/C mordern bus
- A bottles of water/person
- English speaking tour guide
- All Entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals as : Lunch
- Beverages, tax, and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above