Da Lat - Lak lake - Buon Ma Thuot 3 days(motorbike tour)
- Duration:3 days
- Destinations: Da Lat-Lak lake-Buon Ma Thuot
- Dalat is a city located on Lang Biang highlands – part of the Central Highlands region of Vietnam. Because of its history, special architecture, unique climate features and wide range of beautiful spots, Dalat is known as one of the most popular tourist destinations of Vietnam.
Dalat looks like a cross between Vietnam and the French Alps. Many of its hotels and houses were built in a French style during the French colonization. There are many places for tourists interested in architecture to visit, such as Dalat Railway Station, designed by French architects Moncet and Reveron, or Hang Nga guest house, a.k.a ‘Crazy house’ which is also an interesting place to stay.
- A hundred and fifty kilometres north of Dalat and 40km south of Buon Ma Thuot, Highway 27 passes serene LAK LAKE, a charming spot that has become very popular with tourists. Five thousand people, mostly from the Mnong community, once lived on the lake itself, but have since moved into distinctive longhouses in shoreside villages. There are a number of (slightly cheesy) activities available here, including musical gong performances and elephant rides; note that the latter can no longer be recommended, since you’ll be sitting atop a metal cage that’s doubtless extremely painful for the poor pachyderm.
Despite its quiet appearance, Buon Ma Thuot is very quickly developing. However, most of this development is from internal investment rather than the tourism industry. There are very few tourist sites, but the people are friendly, the coffee is great, and a stop here is well worth it to get off the beaten track and see Vietnamese city life that does not revolve around tourism. It is also an excellent base of operations to visit Yok Don National Park, Ban Don Village, and Lak Lake.
DAY 1: DALAT - LAK LAKE - PRIVATE TOUR (B / L)
- Crazy house
- Flower and Vegetable farms
- Coffee plantation and weasel coffee
- Rice wine making
- Silk processing
- Elephant waterfall
- Linh an pagoda + happy buda
- Phu Son mountain to enjoy the "spray line"
- Have lunch
- Riding on the mountain again and stop at: local minority villages, Cocoons village, curry farm...
- Arrive in Lak lake: 5:00pm
- Overnight in Lak Lake resort
DAY 2: LAK LAKE - WATERFALL - BUON MA THUOT - PRIVATE TOUR (B / L)
- Riding elephant to cross the lake ( $30/ person/ hour – you will pay on your own)
- Leaving for Buon ma thuot
- Take local ferry to cross the river
- Local minority villages
- Cashew nut farm, pepper plantation, chocolate farm..
- Rice paper and noodle making
- Swiming in the waterfall (Gia Long falls)
- Taking a visit to Draysap and Dray Nu waterfall
- Ride back to Buon Ma thuot: 5:00pm
- Overnight in Buon Ma Thuot - Eden hotel 2 Stars
DAY 3: BUON MA THUOT - DANANG - HOIAN - PRIVATE TOUR (B)
Transfer to the airport for take flight to next destination,end of your trip.
Price: 250 USD/person (group 2 persons)
Accomodation: (01 night in Lak Lake resort. 01 night in Eden hotel)
- Lunch, guide, motorbike, gasoline, helmet, entrance fees, permission.
Exclude: your personal expenses