Da lat to Mui Ne(motorbike)
- Duration:full day
- Destinations: Dalat to Mui Ne
Dalat is a city located on Lang Biang highlands – part of the Central Highlands region of Vietnam. Because of its history, special architecture, unique climate features and wide range of beautiful spots, Dalat is known as one of the most popular tourist destinations of Vietnam.
Dalat looks like a cross between Vietnam and the French Alps. Many of its hotels and houses were built in a French style during the French colonization. There are many places for tourists interested in architecture to visit, such as Dalat Railway Station, designed by French architects Moncet and Reveron, or Hang Nga guest house, a.k.a ‘Crazy house’ which is also an interesting place to stay.
One of southern Vietnam’s popular beach destinations, Mui Ne is a 12-kilometre long sweeping bay that boasts beachfront resorts. Twenty years of development have transformed the once sleepy fishing town into a water sports mecca, most notably for kitesurfing.
Duration: 8 hours traveling
8:00am: picking up at your hotel
- Driving through the beautiful countryside of Da Lat
- Stopping at: vegetable farms, flower farms, strawberry farms (seasoning), mountain views
- Coffee plantation and weasel coffee
- Rice wine making
- Silk processing
- Elephant waterfall
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Minority villages on the way
- Driving through the countryside with moutain views
- Stopping at: passion fruit farm, cashew nut fram, mushroom farm, dragaon fruit farm (these farms can be seasoning)
- Yellow sandune in Mui Ne
Finishing: 4:30pm in Mui Ne
Price: 80 USD/person
Include: English speaking guide, stransportation, permission, entrance fees...
Exclude: Food, drink and personal expenses.