Da Lat to Nha Trang 1 day (motorbike)
- Duration:1 day
- Destinations: Da Lat to Nha Trang
Dalat is a city located on Lang Biang highlands – part of the Central Highlands region of Vietnam. Because of its history, special architecture, unique climate features and wide range of beautiful spots, Dalat is known as one of the most popular tourist destinations of Vietnam.
Dalat looks like a cross between Vietnam and the French Alps. Many of its hotels and houses were built in a French style during the French colonization. There are many places for tourists interested in architecture to visit, such as Dalat Railway Station, designed by French architects Moncet and Reveron, or Hang Nga guest house, a.k.a ‘Crazy house’ which is also an interesting place to stay.
Nha Trang, capital of Khanh Hoa province, is Vietnam’s most famous seaside resort-town and its most prominent scuba diving destination. Nha Trang is also known for the best weather in Vietnam. The city is bordered by beautiful mountains and an amazing, long beach along a bay impressively dotted with many scenic islands. It offers plenty to tourists – from island-hopping boat trips, scuba diving and many other water sports, trekking, mudbaths, historic sites to golf.
Duration: 8 hours traveling
8:00 am: picking up at your hotel
- Dragon pagoda
- French village (historical site of da lat)
- Old railway station
- Flower, vegetable farms (in the green house)
- Coffee platation
- Driving through Khanh Vinh pass ( with breathtaking views of the nature)
- Lunch in local restaurant on the riverside
- Local minority villages ( to learn about the local lifestyle, culture, tradition...)
- Beautiful countryside views with jungle forest, high mountains, waterfalls...
- Suggar can fields
- Rice paddy fields
- Rice paper making village
Arriving in Nha Trang around 4:30pm
Price: 80 USD/person
Include: English speaking guide, stransportation, permission, entrance fees...
Exclude: Food, drink and personal expenses