Hanoi – Duong Lam village 1 day
- Duration:1 day
- Destinations: Hanoi – Duong Lam village
Motorcycle Tours: HaNoi – Duong Lam village and Ancient Houses (1 day)
Duong Lam Village is in Ha Tay Province and about 60 km west of Hanoi. This village has been known as a museum of laterite with ancient houses aged up to 400 years old. It is also the only place in Vietnam where two kings came from. After the recognition of Hoi An ancient town and Hanoi old quarter, Duong Lam was recognized as a national relic in 2005.
- Morning: Start at 7.30 AM from Ha Noi to Duong Lam village( About 60km from Ha Noi). You’ll visit Mong Phu temple. Have some talks with the locals in their ancient houses by visiting the ancient houses of Mr Lam, Mr Ha and Mr Huyen.
- Afternoon: After have lunch with local food and resting. We continue to visit Mia Pagoda (built in 15th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes). Then visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple. And after that we’ll come back to Ha Noi.
Tour prices and options ( Prices are quoted in US Dollar/ per person/ Day)
|Person||1 - 2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 6 pax|
- Motorbikes (and driver)
- All gas (fuel)
- All entrance fees, tickets, transport on the tour
- Plastic bags, helmets, rain coats
- Trip Insurance
- Food & Drink