Hoa Lu-Tam Coc 1 day
- Duration:1 day tour
- Destinations: Hoa Lu Tam Coc
Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam. Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water.
1 DAY TRIP
08:00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
08:30 Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00 Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
11:30 Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45 Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00 Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Biking on country road around village
16:00 Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
1 DAY TRIP
- 37 USD/person (group tour)
- 90 USD/person (private tour from 2 persons)
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- English Speaking Tour guide during the
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and Return (16-25 seat with A/C)
- Beverages, Tax, Insurance.
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above